Life History of Shirdi Sai Baba by Ammula Sambasiva Rao
Life History of Shirdi Sai Baba was originally written in Telugu by Ammula Sambasiva Rao, and translated into English by Thota Bhaskara Rao. The book delves deep into the details of the life of Shirdi Sai Baba right from his birth till his attainment of Samadhi.
The author has expounded Sai Tatwa or Sai Philosophy in a single language, interspersed with engrossing anecdotes in the life of Sai devotees.
Ammula Sambasiva Rao, an ardent Sai devotee, has done pioneering work for the spread of Sai Philosophy and Sai awakening in the people of Andhra Pradesh. He has undertaken the performance of a unique yagna called "Sri Sai Koti Nama Likitha Maha Yagna" in Sai temples in Andhra Pradesh, and other places in India. He is the Founder-President of the Shree Shirdi Sai Baba Seva Ashram, a registered body with its headquarters at Hyderabad.
Sri Sambasiva Rao has written several books in Telugu on Sai philosophy and the life history of Sai Baba.
Books by Ammula Sambasiva Rao.
Sai Kiran Series Books are in Telugu only:
1. Shirdi Aratulu
2. Shirdi Sai Sukthulu (Sayings of Shirdi Sai)
3. Sai Baba Yevaru (Who is Sai Baba)
4. Sai Baba nu Yenduku Poojinchali (Why to Worship Sai Baba)
5. Sai Margam (The Path shown by Sai Baba)
6. Sai Sainyam (Saiís Army)
7. Sai Avataralu (Incarnations of Sai Baba)
8. Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Jeevita Charitramu (The Life History of Sri Shirdi Sai Baba)
9. Saitho na Anubhavalu (My Experiences with Sai)
10.Shri Shirdi Sai Baba Vrata Vidhanamu (Shri Shirdi Sai Babaís Vratam-Mode of Worship)